Please Call: 1-866-404-4911 before starting a controlled burn.

The ratepayer needs to contact the office to see if Council has issued a fire ban. Also they need to contact 1-866-404-4911 before starting a controlled burn or they could be responsible for fire calls.

(This number connects to the Prince Albert 411 Service. When someone calls this number and lets them know that they are having a control burn....if someone else calls and tries to report a fire, PA will know not to send the fire trucks. If they don’t call and someone reports the fire, the person having the fire gets charged for the fire department coming to the fire.)